JLa Leche League of Minneapolis South, Minnesota
All breastfeeding mothers and mothers-to-be interested in breastfeeding are welcome to come to our meetings or call one of our Leaders for breastfeeding help or information. Children are always welcome at our meetings.
LLL of Minneapolis South offers the following meetings:
- Second Monday of the month at 7:30 pm. This meeting location is at Blooma, 5315 Lyndale Ave South, Minneapolis (parking and entrance are in the back)
- Fourth Tuesday of the month at 10:00 am. This location is at Lake Nokomis Presbyterian Church, 1620 E 46th St., Minneapolis (on the corner or 17th Ave. S. and 46th St. E)
Our monthly meetings rotate through the following topics. We take a different spin on each topic each time, so you can come to meetings for months or years and never experience the same meeting twice!
- The Advantages of Breastfeeding to Mother and Baby
- Baby Arrives: The Family and the Breastfed Baby
- The Art of Breastfeeding and Avoiding Difficulties
- Nutrition and Weaning
La Leche League Leaders are experienced mothers who have breastfed their own babies and who have been trained and accredited by La Leche League International to help mothers and mothers-to-be with all aspects of breastfeeding. They are available by phone or email whenever you have breastfeeding questions or concerns.
Lisa: 651-253-9913, email
Anna: 612-718-9423, email
Carisa: 612-554-6399, email
Rachel 612-501-2553, email
Angie: 612-481-2911, email